Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Final Course Reflection

I was wet behind the ears coming into this class. I had a basic knowledge of what makes a good shot and how to shoot it, but this class gave me so much insight to the creative and also technical side of film making. I learned how to light a scene for certain types of genres. I learned how to use multiple cameras for multiple purposes and how to use motivated movement of the camera to evoke a feeling in the audience. I learned a little more about post-production but have a long way to improve on that. I learned how important pre-production is and how lost you can be without it. Most of the lessons I have learned have come from mistakes I've made, but that's how all real lessons are learned. I learned professional terminology that will help communicate with others in the future. This class has taught me an abundance of knowledge from behind the camera work to being able to do multiple crew positions. I learned a little bit of what my style is all about and I am so glad I took this course because the amount of knowledge I acquired was equal to the amount of fun I had and that is rare for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment