Monday, October 25, 2010

What did I learn from my portrait assignment?

In creating my portrait assignment, I learned that it takes a lot more time to edit a short film than I thought, especially when there were a couple things I had no idea how to do. But my classmates were helpful with a couple things I was confused about. I learned a lot about working with a DP and felt like we had good communication and executed our shots well. The feedback from classmates was enormously helpful because I am always eager to hear or learn something new that I might not know about or might not know how to do well. Some of the short films produced by my peers blew me away. They were so talented and it inspires me to work even harder on my next project and to try to achieve something that visually appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment